Expertly formulated with vets, MoveWellia® has been specifically developed for advanced joint care to support dogs experiencing joint health challenges, including stiffness and ‘slowing-up’. The unique blend of natural active compounds with supportive properties include joint health super-star herbal extract Boswellia - the latest joint health herbal ingredient to burst onto the scene; derived from the resin of the Boswellia serrata tree with a long history of use for inflammatory joint conditions.
- Boswellia: Its primary active compounds are boswellic acids, which support natural anti-inflammatory pathways in the body, making it great for dogs that are prone to inflammatory joint conditions. MoveWellia® includes boswellia which contains 90% boswellic acids, for optimal effect.
- Celery Seed: Containing active compounds that include polysaccharides and antioxidants, this power herb improves joint comfort by supporting good blood circulation to joints and connective tissue repair processes.
- Glucosamine hydrochloride: Produced naturally in the body, this amino sugar cushions the joints to maintain comfort and mobility. Glucosamine production reduces as dogs age, resulting in weaker joint cartilage and increased risk of joint discomfort.
- Chondroitin: As one of the essential building blocks of joint cartilage, chondroitin ensures the elasticity of cartilage, which is essential for joint shock absorption. Supplementation helps keep cartilage hydrated and supple, strengthening joint function.
- Vitamin C: Increasingly recognised as an important component of natural anti-inflammatory pathways, Vitamin C also helps maintain the health of collagen - a key component of the joint support structures.
- Zinc: Recognised as a key mineral deficiency in some inflammatory joint conditions, supplementation can help improve joint comfort.
- Hyaluronic acid: A naturally occurring gel-like substance, hyaluronic acid is an important component of joint fluid, which lubricates the joint, promoting mobility.